DLC 15000 is a valve controller with an integrated data logger. It permits the remote control of diaphragm valves or by motorized actuators. The control is performed in remote, autonomous and safety modes.
• 4 in 1 convergence (remote action; data reading, storage and information sending/ receiving)
• Installation in hostile environments (IP68; temperatures from -10ºC to 60ºC; corrosive agents; absence of electricity)
• Activity and alarm programming (timetables, commands, indicators, failures, etc.)
• Water and sewage infrastructure (valve control by diaphragm or butterfly actuator)
• Operational Control Center (storage and sending of field information for operation centers)
• Remote or very hazardous places (discreet installation and operator substitution)
• Please consult us for more information.